Rack and pinion actuators often offer the most economical solution for quarter-turn valves that have a fairly constant torque requirement throughout the stroke.
RH (hydraulic) actuators are available in five body sizes to produce torque output up to 3,400 Nm (30,000 lbf.in) at operating pressures up to 250 bar (3,600 psi). They are available in either double-acting or spring-return configurations.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bodies
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders for corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated, anti-blowout pinion
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211 DIN 3337
- Complies with EN60529 (1991) + (A1:2000) for IP67M
- Certified suitable for use in SIL3 as a single device in accordance with IEC 61508
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU and PED 97/23/EC
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.