They combine the simplicity of electrical operation with the precision of hydraulic control and the reliability of mechanical spring return or accumulator fail-safe action.
Available in both quarter-turn (65 to 500,000 Nm) and linear (1.7 to 5,000 kN) execution, the actuators are offered with a wide range of operating speeds, ESD inputs, partial stroke testing, analogue, Hart and fieldbus communication capabilities to comply with all control configurations. Independent limit switches and position feedback are provided. Selectable status & alarm indication with volt free relay outputs are also offered as standard.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bodies
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders for corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated, anti-blowout pinion
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211 DIN 3337
- Complies with EN60529 (1991) + (A1:2000) for IP67M
- Certified suitable for use in SIL3 as a single device in accordance with IEC 61508
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU and PED 97/23/EC